V-8 High Performance Floor Coatings
V-8 HIGH PERFORANCE FLOORS is a tried and proven seamless floor coating product line created by Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems. V-8 High Performance Floor Coating are strong, durable, and offer longevity, quick installation time, and chemical resistance – delivering a durable and easy to clean floor for years to come! Many applications can be installed in ONE day, walked on in hours, and driven on in 48 hours using V-8’s Hybrid XT resin.
V-8 Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough)
V-8’s Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) resinous floor coating is versatile, durable, long lasting, and simple for our Certified V-8 Installers to install. V-8’s unique hybrid polyaspartic polyurea formulation allows for superior bonding, and one day installations of our 6 floor coating systems.
- Comes Clear and uses same pigment as other versatile resins
- Will not yellow – even outside
- Same resin for 6 systems
- Same resin for ALL coats
- No VOCs
- Can be installed down to 0°F
- Industrial Strength
- 1:1 Mix Ratio
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
V-8 6.0 High Performance Epoxy
V-8 6.0 High Performance Epoxy is a two part, 100% solids, industrial strength epoxy coating. It is designed to be an extremely versatile resin that can be applied for many different applications ranging from heavy industrial to decorative and for all facility and floor sizes ranging from small to large.
- Comes clear and uses same pigment as other versatile resins
- 100% Solids
- No VOCs
- Medium to high build applications
- High gloss; good clarity and color retention
- Outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance
- Fulfills the USDA requirements for incidental food contact
V-8 REV M.V.P. (Moisture Vapor Protection)
V-8 Rev M.V.P. is an industrial strength fast dry two part, 100% solids epoxy moisture vapor protection product. It is formulated to reduce and protect against moisture vapor that is formed in either green or old concrete during mixing. Eliminate the 28 day cure period of concrete before applying an epoxy, hybrid coating, carpet, vct, tile, or hardwood by using V-8 Rev M.V.P.. Rev M.V.P. can be applied at any time after 24 hours of the concrete being poured. It can be used either as a primer or as a stand-alone product. Rev M.V.P. is designed to reduce a moisture vapor emission rate of 20 pounds to under 4 pounds as per the Calcium Chloride Test.
- Coat in as little as 24 hours after concrete has been poured
- Reduce a moisture vapor emission rate of 20 pounds to under 4 pounds
- Can be pigmented
- Can be used as primer coats
- Can be broadcast into
- Meets VOC Standards
Magnum Urethane Topcoat (gloss, satin, or matte finish)
V-8 Magnum Urethane Topcoat is an extremely durable two part aliphatic urethane floor coating. An optional part c (included) can be added for a satin or matte finish and additional high wear resistance. It is formulated as a durable topcoat for the V-8 Systems to add extra protection.
- High Gloss or optional matte finish
- Meets VOC Standard
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Low Odor
- Excellent UV Stability
- Comes Clear and can use same pigment as all other V-8 resins
The X-Shine Concrete Polishing System has been developed over many years of real world testing and installations by Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems. The X-Shine Concrete Polishing System uses a unique combination of diamond tooling, X-Hard Plus Densifier, and X-Guard. This system achieves a high gloss polished concrete surface in less steps and provides better results.
- Polished concrete that shines
- Installed by Certified, Trained Professionals
- Enhanced spill resistance with our X-Guard
- Easy to Clean
- Industrial Strength
ChemProof Polymers, Inc. offers a variety of heavy duty chemical resistant floor coatings, with an emphasis on chemical resistance, durability and cost effectiveness. All of Chemproof’s industrial epoxy floor coatings are 100% solids and zero VOC materials.
L & M Construction Chemicals
L & M Construction Chemicals has a wide product line related to concrete polishing. They offer densifiers, guards, sealers, and their Vivid Dye (dye for polished concrete).