Discover Why We’re West Michigan’s Top Local Source for Your Floor Coating Solutions, including Industrial, Commercial, Residential—Such as Garages—and So Much More.
Booth #1818 · DeVos Place · Grand Rapids, Michigan · March 2-5
Based in Hudsonville with over 23 years of installations covering more than 50 million square feet, West Michigan knows Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems.
Specializing in commercial, industrial and residential floor coatings as well as concrete polishing projects, we know seamless flooring like few others.
In fact, Xtreme is so focused on quality, performance and value that we developed a unique line of specialty coatings: V-8 High Performance Floors.
Customer satisfaction is never left to chance. Xtreme trains and certifies V-8 Floor Installers throughout the U.S. and Canada in the expert application of these products.
Trust us to help you find the best floor coatings and floor installer for your home and business.
Contact Xtreme at the start of your new home construction or remodeling project. We’ll connect you to the right contractor. We have a great team of local, certified V-8 Floor Installers that you can rely on.
Experienced in commercial, educational, industrial and medical installations, they’re West Michigan’s top pros when it comes to residential applications.
Here’s one example of the care they extend to home projects. It applies to how they’d install our one-day V-8 Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) 100% solids (no smell) decorative chip system. It’s often used in residential garages as well as many other applications:
- Mechanically grind the floor to help level it and open up the slab for bonding.
- Shot blast the floor for final prep. This reaches any low spots missed by the grinder and removes any fine dust that may be left on the floor.
- Apply a V-8 Hybrid XT primer coat.
- Apply a V-8 Hybrid XT base coat and broadcast V-8 decorative chips over the surface.
- Scrape the floor and vacuum away any debris.
- Apply a V-8 Hybrid XT clear grout coat. This coat is UV stable and non-yellowing.
- Apply a V-8 Hybrid XT clear topcoat and add texture (if required). It’s also UV stable and non-yellowing.
Enjoy beauty and durability in a variety of rooms and outdoor spaces.
V-8 Floors from Xtreme have long been the “go-to” choice for residential garages. Today’s homeowners are discovering that they can also enhance the appearance of:
- Front Porches/Steps
- Pole Barns
- Pool Decks
- Pool Houses
- Utility/Mud Rooms
- And, more!
Indoors or outdoors, you can be sure your new, easy-to-clean floor coating will stand the test of time!
Visit Xtreme at Booth #1818 to see V-8 Floor samples and learn more.
Xtreme will be showcasing our V-8 Floor product line and introducing our certified V-8 Floor Installers at the West Michigan Home and Garden Show. Be sure to join us!
If you can’t attend the event or would like to learn even more, visit our Hudsonville Showroom & Design Center. See a variety of our floors close up. Check out our complete range of V-8 Floor style and color options. Better yet, compare them side-by-side to your other design samples:
- Address: 3303 Hudson Trails Drive, Hudsonville, MI 49426
- Phone: 800.234.8208
- Open Mondays-Fridays, 8.00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- No appointment is necessary; just drop in!